StyleSage brings you the latest trends (backed by data!) in special fashion verticals, so you are always on top of your game.
- Dresses remained the top category with sold out products. For the past three weeks, there hasn’t been any movement in the top sold out categories. The exception being Nordstrom, which finally made the move to Dresses from Shirts & Tops, selling out 875 last week.
- Revolve Clothing and Shopbop continued to introduce the most new products in Swimwear. Dresses remained the top category for ASOS and Nordstrom, while Shirts & Tops was the top category for Bloomingdale’s and Lord & Taylor.
- The number of discounted items increased dramatically from the week before. Bloomingdale’s adjusted the most items with 6,280 skus, an increase of 5,337 from the week before. The top category for ASOS, Bloomingdale’s, Lord & Taylor and Nordstrom was Dresses, while Shirts & Tops was the top category for Revolve Clothing and Shopbop.
- Retailers are still cleaning out old merchandise with clearance promotions. Macy’s offered an extra 25% off clearance items, while Lord & Taylor offered an over 75% off discount.
- Trend-driven contemporary retailers kept their pricing more even-keeled. Much like the week before, Shopbop, Revolve Clothing and Bloomingdale’s offered no promotions on their home pages.
Need to know more for your business? Shoot us a note at email@example.com.